Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Medicaid & Managed Care for Adult Care Homes
Thursday, June 2, 2022, 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM
This is a webinar event. A ZOOM link will provided after payment is received.
Registration is required before Friday, May 27, 2022 at 2:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Status Report: Medicaid & Managed Care for Adult Care Homes
June 2, 2022
Brooke Baragona, Director of Business Development
Richard Rutherford, President, LTSS Consulting
NCSLA members: $40 Non-members: $50
Register today at ncseniorliving.org
Registration deadline is Friday, May 27, 2022
Medicaid Managed Care is a complicated process for ACH and FCH providers. If you were unable to attend the NCSLA Spring Conference in April, we are offering this invaluable update again via webinar. Attend this webinar to help in sorting through the details.
(Note: If you attended the NCSLA Spring Conference CEU, you will not be eligible for CEUs).
Topics to be covered:
- Extensions, Interim processes
- Standard Plan Networks/ Introduction of the Tailored Plans
After you register, please note the following:
- Prior to June 2, an email will be sent to all registrants who have paid in full.It will contain a ZOOM link for access to the webinar.
- If you have not registered and paid in advance on the NCSLA website, you will not have access.
- In order to receive a CEU, you must also register your name and email when you access the ZOOM link the day of the event.
If you have any questions, please call the NCSLA office at 919.787.3560.